RE: parts

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: parts
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:53:29 -0600
Let's see, what to keep around.
1) I always have a spare beer in the fridge for the neighbor across the
street who always wants to help (stand around drinking my beer while I
work).
2) Pizza Company coupon for the dinner I forgot to cook for the family while
I get so engrossed in that 5 minute repair that takes 2 hours.
3) Plenty of Black silicone to wipe on my jeans so I can then sit on the
couch and have the wife really mad at me.
4) 2 sets of sockets for when I drop the first one into that crevice were
old sockets go to die.
5) A dull razor knife so I can struggle and wind up cutting a few fingers.
6)The local parts company phone number so they can tell me the part is no
longer available.

I think that's mostly what I keep around for everyday repairs:)

Don Miller
68 1600
Meridian, ID