What's new at ZCCD

To: 240z-club <240z-club@peak.org>,
Subject: What's new at ZCCD
From: Marc Sayer <msayer1@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 11:59:22 -0700
Our next issue is about to go to print. As many of you may know I have
really gotten behind on handling orders, phone calls, and
subscriptions/renewals. I found that I just could not keep up with
things by myself on the bi-monthly schedule. I apologize for any
inconvenience these delays caused. I just underestimated the amount of
work involved and could not keep up. So I have hired a full time office
worker who is devoting himself, for now, to getting caught up on the
backlog of calls and back orders. I have also decided to go back to a
quarterly schedule (at least for a while). Anyone who has been waiting
for something from us should get their package within 2 weeks. Those of
you who didn't get your copy of issue #14 due to the USPO's "10%
acceptable loss" standards, and who called to let us know, we will be
getting back to you and sending you a replacement copy. If you haven't
called yet please do. I have had some personal problems (one of my Great
Danes got hit by a car and will be off her feet, confined to a bed and
requiring constant supervision for at least 8 weeks - my wife and I do
not have any kids so these are our surrogate children) and did not
expect to be able to attend the MSA show this weekend, but I have worked
it out to be able to attend for at least part of Sunday, so you will be
able to speak to me there if you want. I will have a full inventory of
issues there as well as calendars and some other items. I will also be
at the Solvang Roadster show on Saturday. I look forward to seeing those
of you who will be attending either of these shows.

--
Marc Sayer
Editor/Publisher