Re: parts

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: parts
From: dtn <noji@mail.ahc.umn.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 13:57:30 -0500
As I used to have several parts cars sitting around the house in the
attempt to make one whole car, it doesn't always work that way. In general
the parts that are strong will last, the parts that are weak will wear out.
 So at this point I have several bad sets of throttle bodies, several sets
of worn out timing chains, several cracked dashes . . . .

Dana