Re: Undeliverable Mail

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Undeliverable Mail
From: pkort@cis.picker.com
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 07:11:59 -0400

Jim, where did you go?
Paul

To:   Paul L Kort/Picker
Subject:  Undeliverable Mail

  Jim,
  I took a quick look at the car last fall in a barn of one of our club
  members that is not on-line.  I'm afraid I didn't take a good look and
  remember less.  I should see Bob on May 2nd at Beaver Creek for our OROC
  gathering.  In the mean time I will copy this letter to our club
president
  who lives quite a bit closer to Bob and may be able to put you in touch;
if
  the car is still for sale.  Where are you located?

  To:   Paul L Kort/Picker

  Paul:
  Can you get information on the Ohio car? Is the body in good shape?
  Rust?
  Please let me know... Thanks!
  Jim
End of returned message