Re: Watkins Glenn meet

To: sidney raper <spl310@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Watkins Glenn meet
From: kurt weisner <"weisner@seidata.com"@seidata.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 06:31:15 -0700
Sidney;
        What would you like to know? Friday nothing is planned. Just
look around, roadsters tend to gather at the local watering holes and
eateries. Saturday morning we all meet at the park. The Roadster Show
and Swap Meet goes 'till about noon. No cost for the show, but the Park
charges for parking. Saturday afternoon several cars make a tour of
the local wineries while the rest go up to the track or go shopping.
        Saturday evening we have a bonfire at the Seneca Lodge. There
are lots of door prizes, Show awards are given out, and stories are told
till the fire burns out.
        Sunday we meet early for breakfast and then go to the track. We
usually have about 30 roadsters for the weekend. If your car runs, bring
it. There ia a most improved award so the worse a car looks this year
the
better its chances are of winning next year.
        Motel rooms fill up quick, so you should make your plans soon. If
you have any more questions just ask.

        Kurt Weisner
        Seymour Indiana
        65, 68, 69 RHD 'ladies