67 1600 for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 67 1600 for sale
From: Jim Grant <jigrant@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:13:29 -0700
I have a 1967 1600 for sale.  I bought the car in California in 1975,
and it's been in the midwest in storage since 1977.  I've finally given
up on some day treating it to a full restoration.

        The body is essentially sound, with small rust patches over the rear
wheels, and a softball size dent in the right front fender just behind
the headlight.  I have replaced the engine with one from a totally
rusted and wrecked 68 1600 (4 years ago), but have the old one
disassembled.  It is not currently running, but this engine was running
strong (has chrome headers, don't know what brand) before the car was
trashed.

        I have all the trim bits, but many were removed in anticipation of a
project that never got off the ground.  I have two soft tops, (one
frame) and a port hole hard top.  Seats are good, otherwise the interior
is fair to poor.

        Any extra parts I have will be thrown in as part of the package: 2
spare heads, tranny, other bits & pieces.

        I have no idea what it is worth, so make me an offer and we can dicker.
;)

        Home phone is 816 523 2735, daytime contact info below.

Cheers,
--
Jim Grant
Program Manager