Roadster showing at Motorsports Z Autoshow

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster showing at Motorsports Z Autoshow
From: Sexmnypwr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 20:29:15 EDT
  Hello everyone,

  I just came back from the annual Motorsports Z Autoshow in Orange, CA.  As
the owner of a '73 240Z I was droolin over what looked like 150+ Z's of all
years, ultra clean stock to super modified.
  What I was surprised and pleased to see was a small group of Roadster guys
hangin out amidst all the Z's.  I had never met any of the Roadster owners in
person until today, only from what I have read on this list.  I was not
surprised to find that like all old Datsun owners, the Roadster owners were
SUPER friendly!   Michael "Calspeed" Carion in particular was really cool and
talked with my about his clean  '67 1/2 2000 and racing in SCCA.  Another
guy, "Joe" from San Diego had the most beautiful red '65 1600 I've ever seen.
 Now more than ever I can't wait to get my '66 on the road and join in on the
fun and camaraderie.  I hope I get a chance to meet more of you all in person
at Shasta or Doheny Beach in the near future!
  ROC on

  Stan Wada