Fixing up a hardtop

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fixing up a hardtop
From: tedcarrington@juno.com
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 19:56:46 -0500
Friends- I just purchased a used hard top for my 1965 1500.  Where can I
obtain the rubber weatherstriping material to keep the top from
scratching my paint in the back?  Also, what type of fitting is used on
the sides by the door s- a piece seems to be missing from each side of
the top hardware.  The top is secured by clamps in the front that work
fine.  The top seems to be in great shape and has the T-Bird style of
windows.  It is a "SnugTop" that I purchased from Wayne in Longville,
Texas.  His early model 1600 was heavily damaged in an accident and he is
looking to part with it.    Thanks beforehand for any assistance that I
receive ,  Ted Carrington  Duncanville, Texas