Re: Oh no, tires again!

To: kyle@sonic.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oh no, tires again!
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 18:49:35 EDT
In a message dated 23-04-99 10:47:28 AM EST, kyle@sonic.net writes:

<< What's the max width that can be run on the stock wheels?  I've currently
 got 185/70R14's, and the overall appearance is pretty good.  However >>

Hello,

If you are interested in keeping the "stock" look but also want to run
alittle larger size of tires I can recommend the stock steel wheels from the
Z-Cars.  The offsets are perfect even for running spped events on race
tracks.  And they look like the originals.  Only difference is that you will
have to weld tabs on the rims if you want to use the hubcaps.  You can easily
run 195/60's and possibly 205's too.  I ran the 195's and had no rubbing
problems at high speeds.

You can see the pics at the following address.

http://members.aol.com/Calspeed1/SRL311.html
http://hometown.aol.com/calspeed1/spl311.html

See ya!

Michael "Calspeed" Carion