Re: E mail addresses

To: IMPORT1@aol.com
Subject: Re: E mail addresses
From: "John E. Stromgren" <jstromgr@sqi.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 11:02:38 -0700 (PDT)
I don't want to confuse matters, but Van has e-mail addresses on his registry of
roadster owners.  Van, did I miss a response you had on this topic?  Seems
unnecessary to duplicate effort.

No intent to offend anyone - I just thought we had a collection of addresses
already in Van's site.

-John
John E. Stromgren
'70 2000 (#14061)