Re: fitting Miata seats

To: JeffnAly@aol.com
Subject: Re: fitting Miata seats
From: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@compctr.ccs.csus.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 11:22:57 PST8PDT
Jeff taunted the rest of us by posting:
> Then I left with a set in the back of my truck for $100.00

Grrr! I've love to try a set of Miata seats (my wife is short and the
extra height would help, we think). But the local Miata recycler wants
$450 for a pair!!!

He also posted:
> I fitted the seats in using the Miata seat rails with some alterations, and
> used existing holes in the Roadster floor (not as easy as it sounds).

Jeff, you don't get off the hook that easily! In the past a description
was posted on how to fit these seats. Sounds like you've come up
with a slightly different method, so now you're obligated to post a
description to the list of exactly what steps you went through :-)

-- John