Re: oil pressure

To: Matthew W Peterson <pete-3@juno.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: oil pressure
From: Ray Cole <raycole@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 22:18:26 -0700
Have the same oil pressure readings on my 68 2000 and it bothered me so I
bought a good quality mechanical aftermarket gague and hooked it up.

At idle (700 rpm) completely warmed up it read 16, at 2000 rpm it read 65.

Someone on the list described the original gague as an idiot light with a
needle.

I now feel a lot more comfortable with the readings.

Ray

68 160
68 2000