Re: oil pressure

To: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>,
Subject: Re: oil pressure
From: Teddy Seidenfeld <teddy@stat.cmu.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 10:14:14 -0400
Ditto for the stock oil gauge on my '69 2000, which manages to crawl over
the half-way mark at load and lives near the baseline with a warm engine at
idle.

It reads just like one on a '66 Triumph that I used to run.
Might be a Brit. design that the Datsun engineers copied back then?
Their sole improvement seems to have been avoiding the oil leaking from the
dial!

Best,
Teddy
SRL311 08018