Re: UK Roadster

To: bpatton@eastman.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: UK Roadster
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 12:34:34 EDT
In a message dated 30-04-99 6:06:07 AM EST, bpatton@eastman.com writes:

<< A couple of years ago, I almost bought a '65 1500, for $900 (!), but didn't
 have the extra garage space. Needed the usual brake work, but otherwise was
 a nice, clean car. Eventually sold to someone who was shipping it to the UK.
 Red car, even had a Union Jack decal on the rear panel. Anyone know where it
 ended up? >>

Hello,

Thats intersting.  I read an article in  recently, I think it was a back
issue of ZCCD about a guy who drove an old Datsun to one of the Rallys out
there.  It was either a 1500 or 1600.  Mentioned that it was the only one in
the area.  It was read too.

Michael Carion