(Fwd) Cheap U20 timing components?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: (Fwd) Cheap U20 timing components?
From: "Karen I Davis" <kidavis@beckman.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 15:05:31 -0800
 FWIW, I used a couple of "cheap" timing chains long ago (probably late 70's).
They had a "master link" - what a pain in the neck (unless you LIKE replacing
the chains every 100 miles or so)! I think it's worth it to pay for good parts.
. . but then, I am kinda lazy and only want to do it once.

Karen Davis
Mt Baldy, CA

Please respond to "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@compctr.ccs.csus.edu>

cc:

Stephan is having difficulties posting to the list and asked that this
be forwarded. If you reply privately, please 'send' to his address,
don't 'reply' to me!

Better yet, reply to the list!

-- John

--- Included message