RE: (Fwd) Cheap U20 timing components?

To: "'Ken Pearce'" <kpearce@engr.ukans.edu>
Subject: RE: (Fwd) Cheap U20 timing components?
From: Andrew Murphy <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 18:30:19 -0800
An old salesman friend of mine summed it up best. "If you buy Sh*t, you get
Sh*t".

Makes sense to me.

Andrew Murphy
67.5 2000 Solex

P.S. Footnote. I agree about keeping our normal parts supply channels in
business. Today I bought a horn button from Mike Kerr. Guy spends a half
hour talking shop with me. Whenever I go to CDM to see about my car, Les
spends a minimum of an hour or so with me talking about my options, making
recommendations, and helping me plan what is next for my car. If I had
wanted a cheap hobby, I would have taken up tiddly winks. It may cost more
to get the parts, but these guys know me by name and I wouldn't THINK about
going anywhere else.