Re: magnetic numbers

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: magnetic numbers
From: jda@srv.net (John Atchison)
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 22:01:28 -0600
I have used magnetics on my roadster for about 15 years,
they almost always stay attached for auto-x races (up to 60 mph?)
as long as I miss the bondo spot in the drivers side door
however, I occasionally lose some when running hillclimb races
(maybe 85 mph ?)
If you have trouble getting them to stay on the doors ?
place your numbers on the hood & trunk if your club allows.

There is a picture of my car with magnetics on Mark Dents web site

John Atchison
Idaho Falls
69 2000