Topless again :-)

To: "ROADSTER LIST" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Topless again :-)
From: "Jeanette Mehl" <waterback@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 07:10:06 -0700
Hey all,

Took the roadster out for our first topless run this year. (In western
Washington this is a big thing) It ran great! Lots of twistys! YEE HAAHH!!!
However, about 60 miles from home the Temp gauge started to rise, and rise.
(Oh  #*&$!!) I pulled over and checked. Didn't seem too hot. So back down
the road we go. The gauge rises again. Really fast! I pull over and check
again.I put a little spit on my finger and touched the goose neck (briefly)
and it didn't sizzle. Hmmm... At this point I'm along way out into the back
roads so I'm starting to worry. But then I find the problem. The screw that
holds the wire on the sensor in the goose neck had come loose. You gott'a
love an easy fix. Back down the road with no more problems.

May all your troubles be this easy,

Dave           SRL311-10444