Re[2]: Z and Tranny

To: "'Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com'" <Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com>,
Subject: Re[2]: Z and Tranny
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 10:07:21 -0700
Jerry/Chris,

Thanks for the enlightenment. High production numbers are no guarantee
of low prices (or vice/versa). Where as "nicely restored" brings in the
bucks. Still curious how someone can bid high on a car, sight unseen. I
would personnaly look underneath first!

So... one more reason our roadsters are better than Z's - the frame!
Didn't realize that it's a plus feature! Last weekend I was cutting the
rusted floor out of my 68 junker with a Sawzall. Like a hot knife
through butter, until I hit the frame and the saw slowed way down (yes I
stopped!). Same with an air chisel, easy to cut sheet metal but forget
about hitting the frame.

Fred - So.SF