Re: California registrations

To: WayneLoom@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: California registrations
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 23:51:27 PDT
If the car's title has dropped out of their system (after 3-4 years)then DMV
will have NO RECORD of the car. Therefore, if you have a title, but no past
registration information, they will charge you ONLY one year back
registration.

However, if they still have the title (VIN) on record they will charge you 3
years back registration (Plus penalties).

Go figure.

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA
1966 SPL311