Re: California registrations

To: WayneLoom@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: California registrations
From: StumpU@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 00:16:40 EDT
i recently registered my newly acquired '70 1600.  i had to provide a vin
verification form to dmv (a form filled out by a peace officer verifiying the
vin matches the registration).  the only reason i had to do this was because
the car hadn't been registered since 1989.  i paid a total of registration
fees in the amount of $59.00.  after i provided the vin verification form the
lady at dmv handed me two license plates and two reg stickers (mo&yr).  i am
sorry to hear that you are having/ had such problems.  my biggest problem was
trying to remain patient while in line at dmv.  i am in sacramento.

----> wes