Re: California registrations

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: California registrations
From: CarterCM@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 03:36:20 EDT
In a message dated 4/6/00 10:07:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
WayneLoom@aol.com writes:

<<  I just registered a car in Fullerton, California that has been garaged
for
 the last 17 years.  I was shocked to find that since the car is not in their
 files, they charged me for not only the current but also three previous
years
 registration fees plus they wanted penalties!  >>

Sam,
Just did mine last year after 15 years down time and it was off the DMV
database. Paid for only one year and no penalties, so I think you got
had...unless you "drove" it to DMV. They will punish you for that.

Craig Carter