Re: Welding-Fiberglass/carbon fiber questions

To: walter@omni.sps.mot.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Welding-Fiberglass/carbon fiber questions
From: BERKEN@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 08:43:17 EDT
In a message dated 04/06/2000 9:34:25 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
walter@omni.sps.mot.com writes:

<< In the morning, I walked out the garage and couldn't figure
 out what the smell was. Odd odor as it was familiar, but couldn't
 place it. Made my coffee and suddenly realized "OH, SHOOT!".
 Went back out the garage, released the garage door latch to
 disengage from the door opener. Slowly lifted the door, and
 then checked the regulators. Yep, I had forgot to turn the
 bottle valves OFF!  Not good, and a horrible lapse in judgment.

Tom,

Glad you didn't blow your self up!

You might want to mention WHY you didn't just use the garage door opener, for
those that don't know that they can produce a SPARK, which would have blown
the place up.

....guess I just did.....

Joseph