Re: Paint Codes

To: Flc@CooverLaw.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Paint Codes
From: walter@omni.sps.mot.com (Thomas Walter)
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 00 09:17:33 CDT
Fred,

Do you have any painted panels that you could take
with you to a autupait store? Air intake, or fuel sender
cover?

Some autopaint places will have a "color match computer"
that can tell them the exact mix of color to use.
You already know Centari was used (half the battle), so
just have the color matched.

When I lived in Oregon, I had a neighbor who did body
and paint. He was great in giving me tips, and was
amazing to watch him "match" paint jobs that were
custom. In some cases it was the way he blended the
resprayed areas into the new area. No hard line, but
just an area of overlap. Artist in that regard.

Cheers,

Tom