Re: Shasta

To: KWS711@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shasta
From: Dan Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 11:39:29 -0700
Hi Kim,
        I mounted my 6AL on the inside of the car.  Its mounted high up in
the passenger foot well where the stock speaker was mounted.  You can't
see it and I think it cleans up the engine compartment.  The only drawback is
that you can here it ticking when ideling or going slow without the radio on.
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA