Re: SoCalROC Solvang Caravan

To: Andrew Murphy <solex67@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: SoCalROC Solvang Caravan
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 08:39:15 -0700
Andrew,
You should take highway 154 over the San Marcos pass behind Santa Barbara.
Lots of twisties and you can always stop off at the Cold Springs Tavern near the

top. You come in the back way to Solvang on 154 , but watch out for cops.

I sure wish I was back in California with the Roadster when you talk about
Solvang I miss the back roads of Santa Barbara.

I highly recommend Solvang to you California Owners it is absolutely
beautiful country and don't forget your designated driver for the wine tours :-)

Mike
NOWROC