Re: frame-off dolly - plans

To: "Ataru Shimodaira" <ashimoda@redhat.com>, <SPL311RDST@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: frame-off dolly - plans
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 08:42:18 -0700
To make a dolly you need a 4x8 ft sheet of one inch plywood 3/4 will work
too, and 40 ft of 2x4 and 4 good casters. ( groserey cart type )

cut the plywood in half   biuld a fram out of the 2x4s and screw the plywood
to the top and bottom screw the  casters to the bottom corners..  You can
make the cart as tall as you like and  store the  body tools in it too

Mike Kerr
Restoration Products
3730 todrob Ln.
Placerville, CA 95667