Roadster storage/shelter

To: Datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster storage/shelter
From: laurahoey@myself.com
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 10:32:44 -0400 (EDT)
I'm giving some thought to purchasing one of those portable gavanized frame
shelters for my roadster and I'd appreciate your thought on some of the
downside risks.

Upside = Convienence. I currently keep my car in a               storage unit.
Hours and location not great.

         Cost. Shelter would cost about $600 for a               12x20. Storage
unit runs me $118 per month for          a 10x20.

I live in the Pacific Northwest so my obvious concern is humidity. Has anybody
else tried one of these and how do you like it?

Laura Hoey
'70 2000