Re: Roadster storage/shelter

To: Thomas Walter <walter@omni.sps.mot.com>
Subject: Re: Roadster storage/shelter
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 08:48:03 -0700
...and you'll know Tom's off for his first drive of the season by the cloud of
angry wasps
trailing in his wake!

Also, there is a gadget called a "CarCoon" that I have seen advertised in
Classic and
Sports Car (excellent Limey classic car magazine). It is essentially a big
drive in, zip
closed vinyl sack that has an electric blower to circulate air - I'm not sure
if it
incorporates dehumidification. I have also seen advertised, in the same
magazine, a
gallon-sized container of desiccant (like about 5,000 of the little gel paks
that come in
the box with your new camera, binoculars etc.) that you can place in a car
under cover.

Say what else you will about them, the Brits know from dealing with nasty
weather!

Gary McCormick
San José, CA