Re: National Meet

To: Ryan Newman <silverghost@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: National Meet
From: Marc Sayer <msayer1@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 18:44:45 -0700
Ryan Newman wrote:

> . <<We were trying to combine our all-Datsun event idea with their plans to
> open the Z convention up to all Datsuns>>.
> When I looked over the event plans, all I saw was Z-this and Z-that. I
> didn't see anything about an all-Datsun anything. I would love to drive my
> 510 up there from Phoenix, but with the way that they presented it, I fear
> that nothing but Z's will show up.
> Ryan
> 2, 71' 510's
> 1, 85' 300zx

Yeah we just set this up a few days ago. that's why I have sent out this
announcement. I know it's last minute and all, but I am hoping we can
get a decent turnout of non-Zs. It will obviously be heavily Z biased,
but no reason why we can't get a bunch of 510s and Roadsters out too.
--
Marc Sayer
Editor/Publisher