Re[4]: National Meet

To: silverghost@mindspring.com, msayer1@concentric.net, CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: Re[4]: National Meet
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 10:40:35 -0700
Oops! As Rosanna Danna would say, "never mind..."! I plead guilty! Got
confused on the name "Motorsport Z-Car West Coast Nationals". The names are
awfully similar.

Thanks for clearing that up. However, that Anaheim event is a good show to see.
And wish I could see the Vegas event but my niece is getting married at that
same time so I had "forgotten" about the Vegas event.

Fred - So.SF