Re: Re[2]: National Meet

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us, silverghost@mindspring.com, msayer1@concentric.net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: National Meet
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 13:05:54 EDT
In a message dated 4/18/00 9:38:29 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us writes:

<< This is one show you've got to see! Quite impressive seeing a street of
 several city blocks dedicated to the show.  >>

Hello,

Fred, I hate to tell you this but you are not talking about the National
Meet, Z Car Convention.  You happen to be talking about the Motorsports Auto
Show.  A totally different event.  The show that you are describing is
sponsored by an aftermarket company, Motorsports Auto located in Orange, Ca.

The Z Car National Convention, (All Datsun Meet...?)  Is sponsored by ZCCA or
by the hosting Z Car Club of the area.  For instance, the Z Convention that I
went to in N.M. in '98 / Z Fiesta was sponsored by that local club.  Every
year the convention travels to a different city and area of the country.  The
Y2K is scheduled to be in Las Vegas.

I hope that this clears it up alittle.  Please anyone, correct me if I am
wrong.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
http://members.aol.com/calspeed/index.html