Re: Looking for some Rear Comp Springs

To: KWS711@aol.com
Subject: Re: Looking for some Rear Comp Springs
From: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 07:21:32 -0700
You might want to go for a ride in a roadster that has comp springs in
it. " Why I remember"  back when I raced my roadster  in  the late 70s
most racing roadsters I saw ran the stock rear springs, de-arched.  I
was told that the racing springs were to stiff.  I have racing  springs
on mine, but it has never been, and won't ever  be on the street. ;-)  I
hope to run it at Candlestick autocross on May 20.  That surface is
bumpy, so I will see how  it does on less than ideal surfaces.
David Pina