Last call for FREE parts

To: "Datsun-Roadsters (E-mail)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Last call for FREE parts
From: Arthur Rockwell <ARTHUR@vistamediagroup.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 17:23:40 -0700
I need to clear out some stuff due to a relocation of my humble abode.  This
is last call and I'd hate to see this stuff go in the dumpster if someone
out there needs it.  Did I mention it's FREE!!!!

- 2 doors, lift handle (late models), good condition, virtually no rust
- 2 early fenders (no flare), decent but not great condition
- 2 seats, late model with in-seat head rests (head rests missing), very
poor shape, need major rebuilding.

I'm in North Hollywood, California.  I should be around this weekend if
anyone wants to stop by.

Arthur R. Rockwell
'66 SPL311 needing fuel pump :-(
SoCalROC