Re: special eBay roadster

To: Mark van der Hoek <captainhoek@postmark.net>
Subject: Re: special eBay roadster
From: Guy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 18:20:40 -0700
Mark van der Hoek wrote:

> Robin Krause wrote:
>
> > You guys are such snobs.  No one even mentioned the beautiful fit on the
> rag
> > top!
> >

> "RAG" is the right word!
>
> Hey, where are the dingle balls and purple lights in the fender
> wells?   And the "Lincoln" spare tire trunk deck?  Gotta finish the
> job here!
>
> Like the cuuuustom tailights?  Given the mentality that ie evidenced
> here, the P.O. would probably say, "Kewel!"
>
> Mark van der Hoek
> Salt Lake City

Ok,
Dingle Balls?  Sounds like a song we sing at Christmas..."dingle balls,
dingle balls, dingle all the way".  Dare I ask, what the flip are dingle
balls?   Oh, you roadster snobs just don't appreciate art when you see
it.  I mean....an automatic roadster...how coooool.  All the rest of the
stuff is just perfect.  An automatic Roadster.  It should have a Miata
sticker on it.  Who would notice?

Guy
Tempe, AZ