Re: special eBay roadster

To: "Duram Plummer" <Duram@duram.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: special eBay roadster
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 21:20:50 -0500
You were several keystrokes ahead of me Duram!  I completely agree.  In the
world of Datsun Roadsters that we all know, what was done to this car was a
complete travesty.  To the owner however, who was probably not privy to the
same parts and knowledge resources we take for granted, this was what he
imagined.  I'm sure it made him happy to show it off to neighbors and
grandkids!  The PO definitely showed some imagination <g>. To each his own.

My thoughts
Nathan