Junk Yard Ideas

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Junk Yard Ideas
From: Robert.Long@CSDInc.com
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 13:59:30 -0600
Hi list,

I've heard several people talk about scouring the Junk Yards for Roadster
parts, and thought I'd do the same here in Albuquerque.

I've never really dealt with Junk Yards before, what's the best approach?
Should I call around asking if they have Roadster stuff, or should I just
show up and ask?  Will they be familier with Roadster stuff, or should I
walk thru the yard?  Do you pull the parts you're interested in?  Do I make
an offer?

Any advice would be helpful (I promise not to pull any parts from cars
parked across the street).

Robert - 67.5 1600 - Albuquerque