Re: MSD module, wires

To: "Scott Perschke" <sperschke@novascreen.com>,
Subject: Re: MSD module, wires
From: Dan Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 14:04:05 -0700
Hi Scott,
        I mounted mine inside the car where the stock speaker went.
Do you not have the wiring harness that came with it?? Yikes, be carefull. If
you ground the wrong wire the device will not work at all.  Its an anti-theft
feature.  I have a pertronix iginition um..the white and black MSD wires go to
my red and black pertronix wires...You really need a manual they have it online.
I use 7000rpm so I don't blow the engine.
        Daniel 69 2000