Re: 1600 Distrbutor Cap?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Subject: Re: 1600 Distrbutor Cap?
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 14:37:58 -0700
Paul,

There are probably a lot of generic caps for other makes that will fit.
Someone is bound to post what's available. If not, I'll check this weekend.
Recently I was rummaging through some boxes of junk in the attic and came
across a new distributor cap and points package from 25 years ago. I was
surprised to see that the generic cap was not only for our roadsters, but
as I recall it was also for some Mazdas, Toyotas, and other makes. When I
find it, I'll post the info (not that it's correct but others can check!)

Fred - So.SF