Re: 1968 DATSUN 2000, Rare Collectors Convertible, Rare 2000cc

To: "Lehinger" <Lehinger@fwi.com>,
Subject: Re: 1968 DATSUN 2000, Rare Collectors Convertible, Rare 2000cc
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 16:25:41 -0400
  Be cautious with this one.  He recently sold a 1600 to a new OROC member
who found out she didn't get the deal she thought she did.  I have not seen
this car and I have never met the owner, only spoken with him on the phone.
When I asked about the asking price, he assured me he had spoken with CDM
and they ( no names were mentioned) had told him the motor was worth $8,000
and he says they paint job was $3000.  I had hoped to have him bring the car
to Marysville or MidOhio this spring.

Paul
OROC