Aluminum rocker arms

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Aluminum rocker arms
From: Erik Emstad <ErikE@spinetech.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 15:43:03 -0500
List,

Long time listener, first time caller, so please be gentle...

I recently inherited a long neglected G-Prod racer.  I was surfing the net
some weeks ago, looking for engine parts, and I seem to remember seeing
someone with aluminum rocker arms for the R-16.  Shoddy memory and all, I
cannot for the life of me remember where I saw these things, or if it was
all some fuzzy dream.  If any of you have any knowledge of the availability
of aluminum rockers for my 1600, or if anyone has experience with them, I
would deeply appreciate some guidance.

Thanks in advance for the help, and by the way, this is a great list.  My
father is in the midst of restoring/rebuilding a '68 (or '69, I'm not sure)
1600, and this list is proving to be a great information resource for advice
and for connecting with roadster dudes (and dudettes).

Keep the shiny side up!

Erik Emstad