Stickers

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stickers
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 16:13:26 -0500
List -

I received my "Rice Rocket" (in Japanese characters) stickers from Mark Dent
this weekend.  He even sent a couple extra sets - thanks Mark!  I put the
white ones on the lower door of my red '66 and they look great!  I drove to
the local store and got all kinds of comments and some confused looks -one
from my wife.  This is part of what makes owning a Roadster all about.  The
guy in the Z3 M getting gas did not get a second look.  Someone touched on
this before - the Roadster is approachable by the curious.   People do not
want to fool with the attitudes of the $$$$$ car owner.  This town is filled
with engineers, thus lots of $$$$ sports cars.  One parks in the same lot
here at work.  I park my Roadster next to his $$$$ and he gets mad and moves
his car.  The $$$$ sports car owner can look down their nose at me, but I
know I have a bigger smile on my face.

Happy Roadstering
Phil
SEROC