Re: Early steering wheel removal

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Early steering wheel removal
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 18:00:55 -0700
First, disconnect the horn so you don't upset the neighbors.

Then, turn the steering wheel so the word "Datsun" is upside-down. Look for a
VERY small slot on one
of the seams at what is now the top of the button.

Put a very small flat-bladed screwdriver in there and twist the button off. It
just pushes back on.

--
Gordon Glasgow
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org