Red Roadster

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Red Roadster
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 16:40:13 -0500
I just got off the phone with Jay Williams about SEROC's trip to Gatlinburg.
We got on the subject of the red 2000 for sell.  Nice Roadster from the
pictures.  Is it worth 10,000?  As I told Jay - if I had the money my happy
ass would be up buying the Roadster today.  If you think about it, 10K is a
good price for an almost new Roadster considering the Miata I looked at last
week was 25K +.  And with the Roadster you get so much more for the money.
The cost of owning and buying Roadster is still a deal in today's automotive
world.  Now if that Roadster was black with a red interior like my first
Roadster - it would be a done deal!!

Happy Roadstering
Phil
SEROC