Re: timing (danger-auto content)

To: "Dana Nojima (CBN)" <noji@mail.ahc.umn.edu>
Subject: Re: timing (danger-auto content)
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:09:38 -0700
Probably the safest thing to do is to let it sit outside, in an out of the way
spot,
uncovered, so that it can evaporate. Less volatile fluids, like
paint-contaminated water
from washing up after house painting, I flush down the toilet, but I wouldn't
recommend
that for flammables!

Gary McCormick
San José, CA