Sunset Z

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunset Z
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 13:13:02 EDT
Hello,

I received a sincere apology from Sunset Z this morning and it its wholly
excepted.  He also apologizes to the Roadster List for his comments.  As it
appears, he has been under fire for many years from different folks and this
last episode was the, "straw that broke the camels back" so to speak.  He let
his emotions take over and said things that were uncalled for.

Enough has been said about this over the Roadster List so there is no need to
respond to everyone.  If you feel you would like to respond you can do so to
me directly.

Take care and have a great weekend!

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
(Not gonna make Solvang this year but I will look at old pictures of last
year instead)