Re: Overheating...

To: conrad1@gte.net, sandhoff@csus.edu, noji@mail.ahc.umn.edu
Subject: Re: Overheating...
From: "Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 09:58:40 GMT
Has anyone found a replacement radiator from another car that has the
radiator cap built into the tank (preferably crossflow) that will replace
the ones in roadsters?
Also, their is a Aftermarket company "Griffin", I believe is the name,
builds custom radiators for street rods, I am sure they can build a custom
one for a roadster from aluminum, which would eliminate all cooling
problems.
I was having overheating problems in my 66.....started out trying to
eliminate the fan and use a "electric pull" fan...motor overheated, replaced
the radiator with one from another of my parts cars, put a "fixed" fan and
the original shroud on, eliminated all heating problems

BZ/NC/SPL/SRL
motormite@hotmail.com