brake line leaks II

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: brake line leaks II
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 21:47:41 -0800
Thanks to Mike Harper, I think I have 50% of my leaky brake fitting problems
solved. I installed the outer front brake calipers 180 out. The flare
fittings are deep on one end and shallow on the other, which matches the
long threaded fitting on the top line and the shorter one on the bottom.
Both fittings snug up nice and tight now, without bottoming in the caliper
or looking like they don't quite go in far enough..

Oh yeah, the rear leak was a real poser...I forgot to tighten the flare nut!
(duh).

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600