Re: 1967 1600 choke cable

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Jim Bunte <jim.bunte@lineup.com>
Subject: Re: 1967 1600 choke cable
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 13:01:17 -0800
Hi Jim,

It's possible to make one from bicycle cable. A couple years ago I did that
for my '66 2000. The guy at the bicycle shop told me there were several
grades of cable, and told me the really good stuff was real expensive. Yeh,
it cost me about 8 bucks or so! Took me about 20 minutes to do the swap of
cables.

I told him it was for my car, and right off he says "SU carbs, right?".
Said he gets a lot of MG guys buying the cable.

Fred - So.SF