Re: (OT) Permanent wedding ring-or changing batteries

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: (OT) Permanent wedding ring-or changing batteries
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 00:01:34 EST
In a message dated 1/3/01 7:47:24 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
tkusunose@hotmail.com writes:

>  When I pulled the ring off in a hurry, all the skin,
>  and chunks of meat came off with it--all the way around.  It was, and
>  continues to be DISGUSTING.  I will have a permanent wedding ring scar.
>  What I learned:  good idea to take jewelry off when working on car;

Yikes ! At least you still HAVE the finger. I've seen many a mechanic with
ring-fingers missing from silly mishaps involving jewerly. Gold is such a
good electrical conductor......

Hope all the wives will understand <G>

PS: does this mean he's married to the car now ?!?!?!

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311
Chandler, AZ